COVID 19 Information page
On this page you will find up to date advice on COVID-19.
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), get a test as soon as possible. Stay at home until you get the result.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
- Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible. Call 111 or book via https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
- Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test.
- Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also stay at home until you get your result.
Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19): https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- You cannot leave or be outside of the place you are living unless you have a reasonable excuse.
- You cannot meet other people indoors unless you live with them, or they are part of your support bubble.
- Outdoors, you can only meet one person from another household.
For detailed information click this link: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/tier-4-stay-at-home
School safety measures
The government has prioritised ensuring all children can attend school safely, to support their wellbeing and education and help working parents and guardians. Government guidance to support parents during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak can be accessed using the links below: