Please feel free to download any of the following forms and applications. After printing the required form complete it and bring it either to the school secretary or your child’s class teacher.
- Application for Free School Meals*
- Medical Forms
* Eligibility for Free School Meals
Children may be able to get free school meals if you get at least one of the following:
- Universal Credit – your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax, and not including any benefits you get)
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit – as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and you have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- a ‘run-on’ of Working Tax Credit (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- If you’re currently getting Working Tax Credit, or your partner is getting Working Tax Credit, regardless of your income, you will not qualify for free school meals
Whilst children attending Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 are entitled to a free school lunch, registering for Pupil Premium could raise approximately £1,300 for the school to fund valuable support like extra tuition, additional teaching staff or activities.