The Nursery class is part of a vibrant Foundation Stage within St. Bernadette’s school. We share our learning environment with our friends in reception.
Mrs Whitfield and Mrs Andrews are our Nursery teachers; Mrs Hill is our Nursery Assistant.
We have places for 26 children in each of the sessions (morning and afternoon). We also provide up to 16 full time 30 hour places – Mrs Myers and Mrs Braithwaite look after us over lunchtime – please inquire with our Nursery staff or the school office if you are interested in a full time provision.
Our morning session starts at 8.30 and finishes at 11.30. The afternoon session begins at 12.15 and ends at 3.15pm.
All children in school, including our nursery children, may attend our wraparound care – “School’s In” in the morning or “School’s Out” after school.
Termly Curriculum Newsletters
Please find below our termly newsletters. They provide a summary of the topics that your children will be studying each term.
Downloads and Attachments
- General Information Nursery Summer 2022.pdf pdf103.3 KbMay 16th, 2022
- Curriculum Overview Nursery Summer 2022.pdf pdf126.3 KbMay 16th, 2022
- Come and See Summer 2022 Newsletter.pdf pdf200.1 KbMay 11th, 2022
- Come and See Spring 2022 Newsletter.pdf pdf206.2 KbJan 31st, 2022
- Nursery Curriculum Overview Spring 2022.pdf pdf126.0 KbJan 31st, 2022
- Spring Overview 22.pdf pdf104.3 KbJan 31st, 2022
- Autumn Page 2 General information curriculum overview Nursery.pdf pdf104.3 KbOct 5th, 2021
- Autumn Page 1 Curriculum newsletter .pdf pdf127.2 KbOct 5th, 2021
- Come and See Autumn Newsletter 2021.pdf pdf216.6 KbOct 4th, 2021