Reception Class is part of the Foundation Stage.
We are a very happy class. We are looked after by Mrs Pennick, Mrs Maguire and Mrs Wildbure. We are very lucky as Mrs Maguire and Mrs Wildbure look after us at lunchtime too.
We share our Foundation Stage classroom and all its wonderful resources with our friends in Nursery.
We start school at 8.30 and come into the classroom ourselves. We need our bookbags each day as all our important letters get placed inside. Could parents make sure they check and empty our bookbags of letters and pictures everyday please.
We love our Year 6 Buddies.
Anything else you need to know – please come in and ask.
Termly Curriculum Newsletters
Please find below our termly newsletters. They provide a summary of the topics that your children will be studying each term.
Downloads and Attachments
- General information Summer 2022 Reception.pdf pdf164.1 KbMay 16th, 2022
- Curriculum Overview Reception Summer 2022.pdf pdf121.3 KbMay 16th, 2022
- Come and See Summer 2022 Newsletter.pdf pdf200.1 KbMay 11th, 2022
- Curriculum overview Reception Spring 202.pdf pdf121.5 KbJan 31st, 2022
- Come and See Spring 2022 Newsletter.pdf pdf206.2 KbJan 31st, 2022
- General Information Spring 2022 Reception.pdf pdf176.9 KbJan 24th, 2022
- Autumn Curriculum newsletter Page 2.docx docx676.3 KbOct 5th, 2021
- Autumn Page 1 Curriculum newsletter Reception.pdf pdf133.0 KbOct 5th, 2021
- Come and See Autumn Newsletter 2021.pdf pdf216.6 KbOct 4th, 2021