Admissions procedures and policy can be found below. For further information please contact the school.
For your information our 2019-20 School Admission Appeal Timetable is:
The admission authority for the school must allow parents at least 20 days to appeal from when the decision letters are sent out
The admission authority will submit a deadline (19th May 2020) for submitting your appeal.
If you submit anything after the deadline, it might not be considered and may result in delays to your hearing
Appeals should be heard within 40 school days of the deadline for making an appeal
An independent panel will hear appeals during June and July 2020
- St Bernadette's Admissions Policy 2021-22.pdf pdf439.1 KbJul 1st, 2020
- Supplementary Form for Middlesbrough Catholic Primary Schools.pdf pdf150.5 KbNov 11th, 2019
- St Bernadette's Admissions Policy 2020-21.pdf pdf436.7 KbJul 18th, 2019
- St Bernadette's Admissions Policy 2019-20.pdf pdf412.8 KbJun 7th, 2019
- St Bernadette catchment.pdf pdf1.1 MbJun 7th, 2019